Here are six (6) easy ways to create good karma today. Our karma is generated by energy and consciousness. Every action is returned to us. When we choose thoughts and actions that are happy and positive, our karma is returned and experienced as happy and positive.
Using these six (6) ways to create good karma for ourselves and for others allow us to create our own experiences and our own reality.
- 1. Acknowledge that you are 100% responsible for everything in your life.
- 2. Accepting that principle actually gives you back your own personal empowerment over your life. Honor that power.
- 3. Make a list of five (5) things that you’d like to do, have, change or toss away in your life.
- 4. Make another companion list of the beliefs that you’d have to have in order to fulfill those goals or dreams. Next, write down 1 to any number of steps that you’ll need to take to achieve those dreams/changes. And then start today!
- 5. Write down your biggest problems or challenges; relationships, career, finances, health, etc. Take ownership and make a simple 1-3 step action-plan for resolving those issues. If you’d like more details on how or why you have these issues, make another list of beliefs that you had to have had to create these obstacles in your life.
- 6. Try for an hour, a day and hopefully beyond to begin your day with love. Love everything about yourself, your life and your passions.
Even if you’re dissatisfied with certain aspects of your life, (like me!) that you certainly don’t love or want to continue with, loving your life right now, quite literally cancels out attracting more of what you don’t want anymore. All that worrying, dwelling and complaining is fused with such a high intensity of emotions that it really just continues on being replayed over and over in your life. Love is the major emotion and only attracts things you truly love and desire.